Technology for nonprofits.
Makers4Good brings engineering and philanthropy together.
Marketing / Operations Intern
Makers4Good (M4G) is a non-profit organization based in Palo Alto which connects engineers, product designers, and makers with philanthropic projects. M4G seeks qualified candidates for a holiday season internship.
Current projects that your work would support include:
About this position:
- 20-30 hours per week depending on intern availability
- 3 month Internship with start date from Nov 1st to Nov 15th
- Role is compensated at $15/ hour
- Assist with writing blog posts
- Build social media presence across multiple platforms via sustained and targeted content creation / curation
- Help with shipping operations and outreach to donors, sponsors, & project partners
- Work will be done at our downtown Palo Alto office, but some amount of time working remotely could be an option.
- Some knowledge of HTML and CSS a plus
- Excellent written communication skills
- All candidates are encouraged to apply
To apply, please email a resume and one or more writing samples.